From: "Mike Markowski" <mike.ab...@gmail.com>
To: "Robie Elms" <rule...@gmail.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 3:42:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Art of Electronics

Robie,

I don't have all editions to compare, but think newest is usually best.
Maybe others know better? The book is an intro, though very detailed!,
and doesn't cover much in the way of RF to my recollection. It would be
a foundation that makes RF design easy to follow, though.

Others might have better recommendations for ham-specific books. But if
you leaf through something like ARRL's "Introduction to Radio Frequency
Design," you'll probably get more from it after a book like Art of Elec.

73,
Mike ab3ap

Message delivered to donov...@starpower.net