Chuck and all,

It really is a great book, the best I've found on the topic for my style of learning. I really like math but also need concrete examples. I like their approach of "here's how we might approach this," leading to shortcomings, to how to improve, etc. Very methodical rather than jumping straight into the best solution without knowing where the model came from.

In general, I find electronics learning - or really, learning anything - to be iterative. I'd take the math class, then the EE and understand some. As more math or EE clicked I'd understand the other a little better. And so on. At long last, I'm ready to compete with those kids who skated through university effortlessly...as retirement is only a decade away! Better late than never. :-)

73,
Mike ab3ap