I can't replicate this problem with the KBPF3 installed in the Sub Rx
instead of the main.  CONFIG:KBPF3 says "Not Inst", for main, "Sub Nor"
when I tap SUB.

If you have the KRX3 Sub Receiver installed, a possible workaround is to
operate with SPLIT *OFF*, SUB ON.  Now you're transmitting on A, listening
on both.

Try putting VFO A on 10.115 and listen with VFO B (SUB) on 9.448.  Perhaps
RX on Sub will be attenuated.  Tapping B-SET + Pre-Amp may help bring some
sensitivity back.

If you want to listen to VFO B with both ears, set *CONFIG:L-MIX-R* to *b
b*.

73,
Bob, N6TV