Good Evening,

    Twenty meters was a little noisy but decent copy.  Forty meters had atmospheric noises and two kinds of QSB.  Slow cycles and a fast flutter.  The latter can really chop up characters. The northern tier of check ins all had some form of snow.  Here the forecast keeps changing but I've got snow predicted each day for the next two weeks.  February may be short but it doesn't seem like it.

   Defrosting the garage door to reach the snow blower was the story of the day.  Here I use a shovel when I need to clear the roof.  California is getting rain and snow at the higher elevations.  Maybe their drought will break.

  On 14050 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

K4TO - Dave - KY

  On 7048 kHz at 0000z:

K6PJV - Dale - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4TO - Dave - KY

W0CZ - Ken - ND

W8OV - Dave - TX

   Have a happy and safe week 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

One, two! One, two! And through and through
      The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
      He went galumphing back.

_