Good Evening,

   QRM got out of hand on the second net.  I just cannot compete with those running power.  But, it is not about competition it's about finding out how you all are doing.  The biting flies are just beginning to dominate the landscape so I'm grumpy :)  (later in the year I'll be Sneazy)  The weather is so nice I want to be outside but they make life difficult.  Luckily I have a greenhouse to work in so I can be outside but still protected from their nastiness.

   Twenty meters had a quiet band.  Both Roy and Mike had strong signals.  Mike had a few bars of QSB while Roy held steady.  They both mentioned using the KPA1500.  On forty meters we had an initially quiet band with all the calls sending simultaneously.  I was only able to copy the final V from out of the howl.

   Spring is hitting parts of the US but AB9V mentioned a new snowfall.  Those south of me all mentioned sun followed by a rainy week.  I guess I'm the only one with the newly hatched biting flies.  Woo hoo!  I did see my first hummingbird this morning so tomorrow I'll start feeding them.  They are very late this year. But without bugs and flowers they can't maintain their busy lifestyle.

  On 14050 kHz at 2200z:

K6XK - Roy - IA

AB9V - Mike - IN

  On 7047 kHz at 0000z: