Hello, all,

I'm a brand new and generally satisfied Elecraft KX2 user.

I'm just wondering what sorts of features are in the oven for future
versions of firmware.   SDR code is neat because it can add new features;
but that really only is a benefit if cooks are in the kitchen.   How long
will new features be developed?

Also wondering if there are any ways for the programming community to help
contribute to new features.

It would be interesting to see more digital modes supported with the
integrated digital interface. JS8?   I'm not sure what is possible on such
a small radio.   What are the physical hardware limitations?