Sounds like the typical "I'm having trouble with X, and so-and-so has
antennas, so it must be those antennas making X fail. They have to get rid
of those antennas!"

I second that there's no way that the antennas by themselves, with no
signal being put through them, can somehow cause problems with a cable
internet system. It's also ludicrous that, to fix the problems with,
supposedly, antennas causing problems, they turn off the antenna owner's
*internet*, even though, according to them, their internet is not the
source of the problem.

I'd start doing some full power contesting until they come out and explain
why turning off your internet was a solution for antennas passively messing
with CABLE internet. The only thing that should interfere with CABLE
internet is a backhoe.

This reminds me of the Florida case where a ham was told to stay off the
air because a neighbor 3 doors down had problems with her insulin pump. So
once again, "see antennas, blame antennas" is the default. This isn't TVI
on VHF channel 2, guys. It doesn't work like that.

73,
Gwen, NG3P