I think that's an excellent offer.  In the absence of Elecraft supporting these older boards (as I stated in my first post, when I asked Elecraft to repair my KIO3 they declined), it would be great if we could compile a small database of people like yourself willing and able to do proper repair ... for a reasonable fee, of course.

If somebody was willing to do this on a regular basis, I suspect that many of us would be willing to simply donate older/excess boards.  I have a couple that I would.

73,
Dave   AB7E