The space division of Rockwell went to Boeing. The radio / avionics division is
still alive and well in Cedar Rapids. There was another group - semiconductor.
I believe that has been shrunk and just does internal chips now. When I was at
Sun Micro 20 years ago we saw a very interesting Java processor from Rockwell
that never saw the external world. Too bad, it would have been an excellent
solution for many problems.

Now, also discussed in this thread was Flex. Their major market is military,
which has given them a huge advantage in getting chips and materials over the
last couple of years. The auto industry was jealous…

73,
Jack, W6FB