Listen to your signal by recording it and then playing it back from the various SDR remote receivers around the country.    That way you know how your station sounds.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 11/2/2022 9:44 AM, elecraft-requ...@mailman.qth.net wrote:
Message: 18
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 17:48:31 -0700
From: Jim Brown<j...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
To:elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Recommendation for Microphone for K3s?

I strongly agree with Rick's advice. I'm retired from pro audio, did
lots of live recording, still have some great pro mics, but I've been
using the CM500 since around 2009. I can't think of a better choice. I
find the headphones comfy enough for a long weekend contest, and they
sound great!

73, Jim K9YC