On the general subject of house wiring, loads, and resulting voltage:

I am wiring my new hamshack with 240vac mains extension from the house.
I selected three No. 2 awg aluminum lines (copper not commonly used these days). These are approx 1/4-inch diameter.

That is rated for 90A (in general). Resistance is 0.318 ohms/1000-feet so my 120-foot run has 0.0382 ohms. At 50A this results in a voltage drop of 1.9v. My service voltage is 243VAC.

Estimation of max load at the new hamshack/workshop calculates as 36.5A. Maximum will likely never exist as not everything will be activated simultaneously, but good design is for max load.

Largest load is electric baseboard heat (4000w); 50v PS is next (3000w).
All my QRO amps are LDMOS and run about 2500w dc-input. I use three of these switching PS, but only one at a time.

Info on my website: www.kl7uw.com

73, Ed - KL7UW