What with Elecraft's eventual HF AMPLIFIER(s)
product, becoming available - I'm wondering if this
will mean new K2 builders will not need to go the
KPA100 in-chassis amplifier route?  I've never felt
good about building and layering a KPA100 amplifier
on top of the great little K2 bare bones rig.

With the new Elecraft AMPLIFIER(s) - will us with
bare bones K2's - need to beef up the basic K2
output, to drive the new Elecraft amplifiers?  Will
I need a HF PROJECTS 35W amp in-between?

Plannning for 2007 ..............

Fred, N3CSY