Oh, and I forgot one thing. No FAN! Just a nice HUGE heatsink. No matter how
quiet the fan, I just hate fan noise.

The things holding me back from buying a KPA100/KAT100 are only 100 watts and
the fan. Another 6 db and no moving air noise would tip the scale for me.

--
Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA