I am trying to perform the Ref Oscillator Calibration for my 1 ppm
device:

Method 3 (1 ppm TCXO Option):

* Locate the CONFIG:REF CAL menu entry.  Tap 1 to change the name to REF
xxC.

* Locate the calibration data sheet, which shows frequency vs.
temperature over a wide range.

* For each data point, tap 2 or 3 to select the calibration temperature,
then use VFO A to set the specified oscillator frequency in Hz.

and am getting nowhere fast.  In step 1, I see the 'REF CAL' menu
displayed by VFO B, but tapping '1' doesn't change the name off the
menu; it merely performs the usual 'tap' function of that switch:  A/B.

Thanks for any help from anyone!

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the
original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability