-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Bartlett VE1RGB
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:34 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3/100 + DX4WIN & N1MM

<SNIP>.

 Has anyone out there made their K3 work with DX4WIN and/or N1MM that could
either provide the setup parameters, or at least point me in the direction
to find same?  If no answer here, then I'll go to the logging programs
sites.

    Gary, VE1RGB