Hi Erik,

I haven't, I'm still using Win2K predominately on my contest computer. So far
my experiences have bee negative with Vista, but that may be as much due to our
IT Department "making things safe".

One of the gents in our contest group has put it on Vista, but he had to get
some help to do so. The K1EL Yahoo group is very helpful if you run into any
problems.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good piece of equipment and I know more folks who
haven't had problems than those of us who did, but it is a possibility, so take
your time with the driver install.

The kit is a quick and easy build.

Cheers,
Julius