TNX a lot to all for your answer.
Main use of it is 160m with 2 beverage and one K3 with second receiver
and without RX Input.
With this... we want listen the beverage conected to aux input and tx on
  the 160m vertical.
Problem this evening was that we only could listen the second receiver
in the right side.
We will have to use the hardware solution.

I'm still not 100% sure what you are attempting to do but there may be a way
without an external splitter.

1.  Connect your Beverage to RX ANT.
2.  HOLD RX ANT to toggle Sub to MAIN.
3.  You will TX on ANT1 and both RXs will use your Beverage on RX ANT via the
internal splitter inside the K3.
4.  If you want the RX ANT on both ears, go into DIVERSTY and SPLIT.  You will
TX on the VFO frequency B and RX (both receivers) on VFO frequency A.

I use an external splitter so I can feed my Beverage to RX ANT AND AUX RF.
Then I can choose both RXs on the Beverage, both RXs on the TX antenna or one
on each in DIVERSTY.  Here's a previous summary:

http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/elecraft/2008-November/099738.html

Although a Magic-T splitter is preferred, you could also use a simple T if you
have connected AUX RF to your KRX3.

73,  Bill  W4ZV