Hey, we'll all get right on that!  Last time I checked, the K3 was the only
Elecraft radio that had a subreceiver.
73,  Bob K3UL

-----------------------------

Automated e-mail filters don't know about subreceivers, Bob.

>From the list moderator's official guidelines posted April 8:

... When emailing about a specific rig or option, please add the rig/option
name(s) to the first part of your email subject line. (K1, K2, K3,KX1 etc.)
This will be a huge help for those experiencing email overload and will
allow automatic filtering based on subject line.

Examples: "Subject: [K3] Filter Options"
           "Subject: [KX1] How to use ped portable?"
           "Subject: [XG2] Wow! Its a big help.

Ron AC7AC