From: Joe Subich, W4TV [mailto:li...@subich.com]
Sent: October 22, 2009 20:37
To: elecraft...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Elecraft_K3] Top Ten Devices Band Decoder

The "elegant" solutions are the full DB15HD Y cables
available from:

   www.cablewholesale.com  p/n 10H1-27708
   www.altex.com Philmore 70-568

or one of the breakout boards from:

   http://www.winfordeng.com/products/cat_brk.php
   the BRKSD15HDM-C is particularly interesting.

The alternative is to make up your own cable to a
box with a DB9 or DIN8 for "Band data" and some
RCA/3.5 mm jacks for FSK, PTT, ALC and Inhibit.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV