Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:07:19 -0800
From: Randy Hall <listk7...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 ACC connector and VGA cable
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Hi,

I am starting to get the my K3 integrated into my station.

I am thinking about building a breakout box to bring several of the pins on
the ACC connector out to RCA jacks.

I was wondering if I just hack off one end of a standard VGA cable if the
cable has enough wires in it to get to all the pins on the ACC connector?
Or, get a 15 pin VGA connector and make up my own cable?

Comments from the K3 community?

Randy
K7AGE