All: This evening when running FW 3.76 I'm seeing a problem with my K3 that
I've never seen before.

When the K3 is in the LSB, USB or AM mode, adjusting the bandwidth down to
2.8 kHz will result in total loss of audio, even though the S-meter
continues to read incoming signal strength. I've tried an EE-Init and
reloaded the configuration, but the problem remains. Thinking this might be
related to 3.76, I went back to 3.30 and I have exactly the same problem. If
I turn on the sub receiver and change its BW using BSET, it loses LSB, USB
and AM audio at 2.8 kHz as well. To get audio to return, all I need to do is
change the BW to 2.9 kHz or greater on either the main or the sub.

Looking through the reflector postings, it looks like someone saw something
similar to this in the DATA mode a few months back, and pressing the A/B key
would clear it. However, in my case the only way I can restore audio is to
change the BW to 2.9 kHz or greater. In the CW and DATA modes, the audio
does not drop out at any bandwidth setting.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be going on?

Tnx.

Scott
N7NB