JMO, but, er.... can't we just use math? I.e. subtract or add  what's in the
VFO B buffer to A? Seems to me this would create more clutter in the options
and add little of value that we can't just do in our heads to begin with.

The only use I could see for this is if you just want to blindly
add/subtract some offset to whatever is in VFO A. In a split situation I
don't see how that'll increase your chances of making the contact and in
fact will likely just create more QRM. You have to listen for where the
station is listening anyway before you pull the trigger and by that time
you've got VFO B set where it needs to be.

My personal vote is no as I don't see the value...

73
LS
W5QD