True enough John but I prefer to have VFO B on the calling frequencies so I can
use the SUB to listen for the last station worked.

FWIW, I disagree that there are too many options already.  As can be seen by
this thread nearly everyone uses their K3 differently so being able to set it
up to work the way each operator prefers is great!'

Rick
K6LE