On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 10:13:01 AM UTC+1, Rupert Smith wrote:

> On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 1:32:06 AM UTC+1, art yerkes wrote:
>>
>> If your login page can send a message to a parent frame, you can use
>> Dom.LowLevel.onWindow to receive it in elm.  This appeared in 0.17 and is
>> neat.

Trying to search github for usages of onWindow, onDocument, sendToAp, but
its difficult as so many repos check in elm-stuff, so you end up with
hundreds of hits on the elm core sources. Searches like "language:elm
onWindow !elm-stuff/*" don't work to exclude elm-stuff.

Anyway, the only usages of these functions I can find are on effects
modules, I think perhaps this is not what I am after?