My next project is delving much deeper into Elm - until till now I mostly
just played around with the view and a little bit of glue to stick it all
together.

The code I am porting to Elm is an Angular project that has a fairly
sophisticated way of handling logins. When a resource is accessed on the
server and the user is not logged in, a 401 Unauthorized is sent back.
There was a way in Angular to intercept this, pop-up the log in dialog, and
upon succesful completion of the log in, the request that failed is
replayed. I was getting a bit fancy with that, and don't necessarily need
to do it exactly that way in Elm. What would do for now is 401 -> redirect
to login page -> come back to some starting page for the application.

Is there some way in Elm to set up a global HTTP interceptor to look out
for 401s?