The collaboration ended because I was unable to keep my end of the deal.
That had to do a lot with my own lack of web-dev skills.

As Richard pointed out, Elm is a great choice when the team is already
comfortable with web-dev.
I am a beginner in this field.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 6:30 PM, 'Rupert Smith' via Elm Discuss <
elm-discuss@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 2:08:43 PM UTC+1, Peter Damoc wrote:
>>
>> I keep postponing this for a few weeks but today my partner decided to
>> stop the collaboration and I'll take advantage of this moment to write this
>> post mortem.
>>

> Di your 'collaboration' end because Elm turned out to be the wrong tool
> for the job? Or did it end for other unrelated reasons?

There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/