Peter,

Having now done a few moderate sized "production" Elm apps (2-3k loc) in
the past year (with invaluable help from you!) I agree with all your points
absolutely.
I specifically agree with your point about CSS.
CSS is hell-on-wheels: the most time I've spent debugging my Elm apps have
not been with my Elm code, but with the CSS.

Hey, Elm Community, we've solved JavaScript now we need a real solution to
CSS! :)