When using Cmd.batch to send data over two ports, the ports receive the
events in the same order regardless of the order in which they appear in
the batch.  I would expect the events to occur in the order they appear in
the batch.

Working example: https://daviddta.github.io/elm-port-order-bug/
Code: https://github.com/DavidDTA/elm-port-order-bug
Looking at the console, we see that port one always receives the event
before port two.

As some motivation, consider two ports which both write to the same local
storage key.  Without a guarantee on the ordering of events, the two
subscriptions will race to write the key.