Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr> writes:

> Feedback welcome.

I don't like this proposal.  Links are already highlighted with a separate
face, org-link.  That is enough IMO.  It makes Org look more cluttered,
and personally I value having a good writing experience, including a crisp
display of the buffer (these days I even use variable-pitch for the
majority of text in my Org buffers).

Clément suggestion of a using something akin to prettify symbols mode is
great, though.  We could limit the length of the url being shown.  It can
always be edited with e.g. "C-c ’" or, as currently, "C-c C-l".

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
Sådan en god dansk lagereddike kan man slet ikke bruge mere