On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1 June 2012 01:19, Yishin Li <y...@araisrobo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Yes, we have a buffer inside FPGA to keep track of trajectory planning
> > results.
>
> Sorry to belabour the point, but am I right that your system only does
> G0/G1/G2/G3/G5 motion, and that spindle-synchronised motion and
> probing are missing? (because your machine does not need then, but
> also because they are harder)

Well, we have a 32-bit RISC core (OpenRISC) to handle motions that require
multi-axes synchronization, such as cross-coupled gantry synchronization,
probe, and automatic height control. We can do probing (G38.x).

The spindle-synchronized motion, such as rigid-tapping, is not ready yet;
it's under development.

Yishin