Greetings Guys;

Someone mentioned that rockhopper can make .pdf
s somehow, and those of coarse can be scaled.

Since I now own an HL3170CDW color laser printer, what steps does it take
to do this, blowing my lathe .hal file up into at least a 6 page output?

Progress on the lathe, it seems I bought a dud controller on ebay, blown in
a manner similar to what I did with the first one.  So rather than pour
more money down that rat hole, I've ordered one that uses HEXFET's, good
for 25 amps, runs dead silent.  Nominally $150, some outfit in Wisconsin
makes it.  And I've located the rest of the chips to shotgun the C41, so
maybe I'll be turning the spindle motor again by Monday evening.

Thanks for any help on rockhopper.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
                -- Lily Tomlin
         law-abiding citizens.