Thank you EBo for your great answer.

I am surprised that LinuxCNC has more translations than it is declared.
There is Russian translation and docs miss that! I asked my Russian
friend, old LinuxCNC user (who reads Russian LinuxCNC forum a lot) if
LinuxCNC has Russian translation and he answered No! This is a serious
information gap.
Translation might be incomplete, but it can help greatly.

No surprise there is no Lithuanian translation :)

Valuable info. Good to start with.
I raised my question because I thought I can create at least my custom
panel(s) multilingual, which might be enough. Those panels display and
control things specific to that machine. I use GladeVCP embedded on the
right side of Axis most often, but sometimes QtQuickVCP or PyVCP on
Machinekit too.
Therefore, I would like to know which way is better for custom panels
too. Going the long way for one and only machine might be uncomfortable..

I hope to find a way to edit and install the translation file without
compiling whole linuxcnc.

What is a good way to involve collaborators to the translation?

engaging tech sites,!
Emc-developers mailing list