I have encountered certain European agencies requesting that not only are the
conducted emissions required to be performed at 230V 50Hz but radiated
emissions as well. I agree that for conducted emissions it may make  a
difference but I have not seen radiated emissions change when the power source
is changed from 60 to 50 Hz (while keeping Voltage the same). I did, however,
see recently a product change emissions when the voltage was changed from 120
to 230 V. And, it did not matter if it was 50 or 60 Hz, only the voltage was
significant. Go figure!
Hans