Hi everyone

Can anyone help, I am trying to identify a per-amplifier low noise gain 29dB
to 36dB to cover frequency range 1GHz to 18GHz for Emission testing. I know
HP do a couple but usual problem expensive and I only have a limited budget.

Has anyone used a DBS Microwave amplifier type DBS-0119N410? Are they
suitable for emission testing?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards

Andy Price