I am familiar with the fact that the method exists, and I am familiar with
the fact that the clamp is not used as a current probe - I calibrated it as
one and used it that way, and it was quite satisfactory.  What I was
alluding to is that although the test method exists, it is not used in lieu
of the RE technique or limit anywhere over the 30 - 1000 MHz range.

Ken Javor

<dhe...@curtis-straus.com>, "tudor, allen" <allen_tu...@adc.com>