Regarding to the attached Word-file, EN55022:1994 was not replaced by
EN55022:1998 on August 1 2001.
According to OJ 208/3 dated 27 July 2001, the transition period was extended
to August 1 2003.

Amund

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]På vegne av Paul G. Buchner
Sendt: 11. januar 2002 20:53
Til: Sam Wismer
Kopi: EMC Forum; owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Emne: Re: EN50091-2:1995

The 801-n Norm numbering is now 61000-4-n. Attached is EMC Std update from
the TUV site - may be of interest.

(See attached file: EMC Std Update.doc)

                    "Sam Wismer"
                    <swis...@bellsouth.net>        To:     "EMC Forum"
<emc-p...@ieee.org>
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    owner-emc-pstc@majordom        Subject:
EN50091-2:1995
                    o.ieee.org

                    01/11/2002 07:06 AM
                    Please respond to "Sam
                    Wismer"

Caterpillar: Confidential Green          Retain Until: 02/10/2002
                                         Retention Category:  G90 -
                                         Information and Reports

Hi all,

I am reviewing EN50091-2:1995 to determine the immunity requirements for
UPS systems.  According to the harmonized list, this is the correct version
of the standard under the EMCD.  It calls for radiated emissions, IEC
801-2, -3 and -4.  It then says 801-5 is under consideration.  Our customer
is requesting 801-5, but based on how I read the standard, it is not
required at this time.  Could that be true?

Kind Regards,

Sam Wismer

Engineering Manager

ACS, Inc.