Piotr,

- If the product is sold with a fitted fixed adapter, there is no
problem,
measure the AC-port.

- If the product has an exchangeable adapter (very popular in IT) then
measure the
AC-port. (here my original discussion started about exchanging them)

- If the product is sold without adapter , do not measure anything in EN
55022, and
measure the DC port in almost all other product standards in Europe.

Some generic comments about EN 55022:

Here CISPR clearly dropped another chance to make it a true IT EMC
standard.
The interest of the authors clearly was not EMC, but lowest possible
cost
for the manufacturer, within the  EMC directive's constraints.
There is also the Class A/Class B issue, that is different from all
other emc standards in the way that it does not allocate Class A to
industrial
locations and class B to residential locations.
Furthermore EN 55022 (CISPR22) should comply ASAP to the CISPR 16
defined test volumes instead of holding on the non conductive (read:
wood) tables,
that we know all are obsolete and create measurement errors already
below 1 GHz.
And they are not round, making rotating it cumbersome in small test
rooms.
But of course CISPR 22 advise us:

"For measurement purposes, it may be possible to rotate the EUT.
When this is not practicable the EUT remains in a fixed position, and
measurements are
made around the EUT."

About saving costs.....

Gert Gremmen