Gentlemen -

Thank you all for your help, as always it has produced balanced answers to my
query, coming at it from all sides.  I can argue* confidently with colleagues
here now.

With best grateful regards,

Mark

* that word should have been "discuss" but you know how it is...

--
Mark Hone
HESS Manager

Wellman Defence Limited
Dolphin House
Williams Road
Portsmouth
Hampshire
PO3 5FP

T: +44 (0)23 9262 9239
F: +44 (0)23 9269 7864
E: mh...@wellmandefence.co.uk
W: www.wellmandefence.co.uk

________________________________
Wellman Defence is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Company Registration No. 953609

Registered Offices: Wellman International Ltd., Newfield Road, Oldbury, West
Midlands, B69 3ET, England.

The contents and any attachments to this email include information that is
private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they
are addressed. Wellman Defence Limited accepts no liability for any loss or
damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this email.

Neither Wellman Defence Limited nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and attachments (if
any). If you received this mail in error, please destroy and delete the message
from your computer.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>