On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 17:22 +0000, Lester Caine wrote:
> Geert De Pecker wrote:
> > I probably wrongly assumed that the voltage should come from the KBIC
> > board. As you say, this would indeed be a flexible solution. Will look
> > out from such a converter. My controller case is almost full, have to
> > find some room to put this one in :-)
> Don't need much space - this fits neatly on the end of the board
> http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/78477.pdf
> It's a pity that there is not a space for it actually on the board.

Lester,

I don't have one of these boards, so I am just being curious. Is this
DC-DC module intended to fill the +12V supply requirement or is it in
addition to? This is were it goes:

http://cnc4pc.com/images/C11R3_5.jpg

?

How much adjustment will the potentiometer give? Thanks.

--
Kirk Wallace (California, USA
Hardinge HNC lathe,