After some time dealing with LinuxCNC/EMC2 i have obtained a partial
success, but abandoned the project due the ammount of time it takes to
make every step.
Now i'm trying to get into again, and i find a new strange behavior.

I have this message(log) when trying to start EMC2 with Mesa 7i43, on
the same hardware it was (almost) working.
The only change i have made is the video board, i can't remember the
card used when it worked, but now i'm using a sis 6326 AGP 8MB card.
I cant' get any other card unless nVidia, but i have read about nVidia's
issues.
Even When using a GF2 MX400 or an FX6200 (AGP both) i have this same
message using both VESA or NV drivers.

Original exception was:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/axis", line 3370, in <module>
   o = MyOpengl(widgets.preview_frame, width=400, height=300, double=1,
depth=1)
tkinter.TclError: Togl: X server has no OpenGL GLX extension

Here in pastebin
http://pastebin.com/f1d94ec38