>>By the way, your shop looks great...
>>
> Only to another hacker like me. ;)

Hi Gene:

Thanks for the info.  I guess I'll do something like that.  My Z axis is the
one I can't depend on.

just looked at your web site..  Boy you must be busy....

I printed one of your .ngc files,  the one for the spindle encoder..

Do you have the rest of the stuff that that setup needs??  LIKE THE HAL and
int. file and a drawing of sensor placement?

Would like to put that on my cnc spindle.

Bill

> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

How true!