On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 10:29 -0700, Peter C. Wallace wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010, Kirk Wallace wrote:
... snip
> Whats wrong with the Intel D510 motherboards at ~$80. I think they have ~8-10
> usec latency with the SMP 10.04 kernel.
>

> Peter Wallace

Nothing. It would probably save temporal money. But for me right now
(and probably many others), if it isn't free, it's not in the budget.
For a lot of new EMCers going as far as you can for free, might be a
good thing. Upgrading to an FPGA card and servos can come later
hopefully.

Thank goodness this list is free.
--
Kirk Wallace