Thanks Kent;
I guess my greatest disappointment is that was an AMD processor.
I have been routing for them from their beginning, and Zialog and
Motorola before that.
If IBM had not chose to Dumb Down their PC to stop the threat to
their computer line, we would have unimaginable computing capability
in a chips now.
The IBM move elevated the least capable chip set to dominance and
crippled the superior chip manufactures.

If the founder of Apple Computer had not been so anti industry (Commerce)
in the beginning, Motorola and his product would have reduced or stopped
the PC takeover. After that slow start Apple has been relegated to
"A Better Me To", while the world went about making the PC over to
their liking (some for work and most for fun).

I think you are totally correct, the industry has been hijacked for fun
instead of work.

   Thanks again for helping try to resurrect a toy.
    Heres hoping the D510MO get the job done.
       Don