Hi guys

I think you would do better to leverage of the work done by others on bldc
drivers. The open-bldc project is very advanced in getting nice control of the
motors using an stm32. h

Piotr has already prototype hardware available for a control section (his
intent is to create seperate output sections for different motors). He has done
all the hard yards of creating toolchains and JTAG programmers built documented
etc. He has boards made. Whilst his interest is not cnc he  is a big open
source fan.

Regards Eric