2011/10/19 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>:

> You can toggle that calculation into a looped-back mux2 then use it
> into a sum2 or offset component.

My plan requires 4 instances of offset component.
I tried to do this way:

loadrt offset count=4

addf offset.0                                   servo-thread
addf offset.1                                   servo-thread
addf offset.2                                   servo-thread
addf offset.3                                   servo-thread

But EMC starts with error:

Debug file information:
HAL: ERROR: function 'offset.0' not found
avoti.hal:67: addf failed

What am I missing here? I guess this is something obvious and stupid...

Viesturs