2012/2/28  <kqt4a...@gmail.com>:

> I ordered the card with PROB_RFX2 firmware to drive a probotix controller
> I am not 100% sure but I thought I would only need to change the addresss in
> my ini file

I have set up 2 machines with 5i25 and also with 5i23. I do not
remember any address for pci cards in INI or HAL files.
Could You, please, explain, what kind of address You mean?

As I said, simply take 5i23 sample config, change 2 lines in INI file
and give it a go.

> But if it does not show up i do not know the address, right
> Peter Wallace at mesa thinks it may be incompatable or faulty motherboard
> I am just throwing it out there for the crowd before it goes in the box of
> good ideas that did not work

My skills should be considered as PC diletant, and one thing I have
learned, when I was tortured by LPT port, is that You should not
always trust what computer tells. The fact that some OS tool does not
recognize pci card does not mean that Mesa's own firmware will not
also see it. No doubt, there really might be a problem with
motherboard. I think that You have only one way to find out, if it is
going to work with 5i25 board or no.

Viesturs