As usual,  the folks on this list have been extremely helpful to track
down problems - Thanks! :-)

Les N. originally came up with this version of the tool change program.
But I'll edit the file according to the suggestions, try it out, and
then re-upload the file to the Wiki server so we have a common reference.

It sounds like it has a few quirks.

Dave