On 7 August 2013 08:30, Paul Lacatus <p...@paul-lacatus.ro> wrote:

> 2. I need a display and keyboard near the Proxxon for setting and
> control . If I am using BBW can I use a Raspberry Pi for  X11 server ?
> In that case running Axis can be overkill for BBW  ( grafic acceleration
> is in Raspi ) ?

I don't think it is strictly necessary to run the BBW or BBB headless.
It is just about possible to run the Axis GUI and move hardware with
the Raspberry Pi. (Not that I can recommend that, the RPi step
generator doesn't actually appear to work properly).

Or is there a strong reason that BBB installations have to run headless?

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.