On 8/7/2013 6:54 AM, andy pugh wrote:
> On 7 August 2013 12:44, Paul Lacatus <p...@paul-lacatus.ro> wrote:
>
>> As far as I understood from what I found on the net the BBB grafic is
>> not quite performant
>
> There are more graphically lightweight alternatives to Axis available.
> For example:
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/gui/tklinuxcnc.html
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/gui/mini.html
> And one that runs in a terminal window
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/gui/keystick.html

I'm liking keystick a lot, but I can't get it to actually do much.  I
can jog around and home X, Y, and Z, but I can't run an MDI command or a
program because it tells me "can't do that when not homed".

How do I home the A axis (or any other axis besides the "big 3" for that
matter) in keystick?

Is there a "home all" button I missed somewhere, or a way to select the
A axis besides the obvious "press the 'A' key" (which doesn't work)?

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net