Am 29.12.2013 um 17:20 schrieb Bas de Bruijn <bdebru...@luminize.nl>:

>> Please do this:
>>
>> $ export DEBUG=5
>> $ realtime start
>> $ realtime stop
>>
>> Please pastebin the contents of /var/log/linuxcnc.log
>
> http://pastebin.com/Mqb0suKM of 3 lines above

looks ok

> http://pastebin.com/PvAiKAnU of $ DEBUG=5 linuxcnc

there is no error in here which has anything to do with the RT system per se

while I cannot tell what you are actually running here, it look like the
configuration just exits

could you now please share what configuration you are actually running
complete - is that stock, or modified, or what? which one?

NB: the only stock configuration I know of which runs on the ja4 branch is
rdelta.ini, the others havent been converted yet

so please try the rdelta config

-m